Friday, September 27, 2013

A LETTER FROM USANASE

Usanase is a new correspondent. He lives in Rwanda.  He will be 16 in November.  Usanase, who I call Fil (his last name is Fils), was assigned to me about a year ago.  This is the fourth or fifth letter that I have received from him.

His letter:

To my parent that I love so much and I wish the love of God to be with you.  I'm fine.  We have now started third term that ends the year.  I study in Senior two, in o'level (not sure what this means).  I like playing piano and guitar.  I received Christ as my Savior on 14/07/2012 (months before I was assigned to him).  How is you and your family?  I wish to see you face to face.  May you send me your photo.  Thank you!  May God bless you.  I thank you first for the letter you sent to me and we have continued to pray for you on the problems that you had and happy for the marks that you got (I've been keeping my kids up to date on my grades in school), it will give you a good job.  Psalms 97:10 and Jeremiah 31:10.  I love these verses so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment